- Your privacy protection is our priority.
- At BARTuning, we understand how important your personal privacy is to you. We understand that you expect privacy and security when it comes to information that personally identifies you and allows you to be individually contacted.
The purpose of this section is to explain how we protect and use your personal information when and after you obtain transportation services from us. We want you to know that information given to us is safe, secure and used in a responsible manner.
- Information collection.
- We collect and maintain nonpublic personal information in order to offer transportation to you and process your requests efficiently and accurately.
- This information may be collected from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we receive from you in e-mail and electronic forms, such as your name, address, and personal information.
- Safeguarding your personal information
- We limit access to your information only to those employees who need it to provide you services or to those who need access to comply with federal and local regulations of the transportation industry. Employees are educated about the importance of privacy in accordance with our standards of conduct. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with all applicable regulatory standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
We do not utilize cookie technology on our website.